Saturday, December 11, 2010

Winter Festival

What's better than seeing a couple hundred kids dressed up in a Winter Wonderland theme sing Christmas songs?  Nothing!!  Especially when 2 of my babies are singing.  I've already told you how proud I get when my kids do something like that, well yesterday was no different.  I was beaming from ear to ear.  Boston and Olivia practiced for weeks to learn the songs, learn their speaking parts, and learn the movements for the songs. 

Boston's video is first.  He is in the 2nd group of kids that come up.  Pay attention to the boy on the far left.  He is too funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FT7UGwGIF0

Olivia's video is second.  She is in the 3rd group next to the boy who is scratching his leg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJG6Fo3fL8Q

The rest of the day was spent riding a camel or canimal as Olivia calls it, eating ice cream, cotton candy, and other treats from the various country booths, and Boston and Olivia got henna on their arms.  Boston has a mean scorpion on his bicep, and Olivia has pretty swirly designs on her hand.   Olivia's present for the end of the day was a .....stomach virus.  Hopefully no one else gets sick before we board the plane on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Mimi is so proud of them too! I grin ear to ear just watching it! I sure hope no one else comes down with the virus. That would be terrible being on an airplane for that many hours and have a stomach virus. We will pray that doesn't happen. We're down to THREE DAYS!

    ReplyDelete