Olivia celebrated her 6th birthday Friday night. This was a big year for her because she insisted on having a party separate from Boston. In fact, she chose a very girly party. I wonder if she did that so I would have to do different parties? For the first 5 years, I was able to have one party for both of them. I even managed last year to have one party for all 3 of them! Anyways...lots of planning for my children's parties, but I have to say, I really enjoyed Olivia's party. It's my second time to have a girly party. The first being Sophie's 1st birthday. That party was all about sweet, feminine pink. Olivia's party theme was Pajama Glam. There was plenty of pink, black, and sophisticated details. The 6 girls that spent the night had a great time with dress up, painting nails, drinking from champagne glasses, pink popcorn, and of course all sleeping in the same room.
 |
| The red carpet form the front door to the gift table. |
 |
| Favors were black evening bags containing bath sponges, bath gel, headbands, bracelets, and barettes. |
 |
| Furry headbands |
 |
| The table!! My favorite part. I also made wreaths with pink and black paper flowers...no picture, though. |
 |
| Pretty pretty! |
 |
| Olivia waiting for her friends to arrive. |
 |
| The birthday girl. |
 |
| All of the girls including Sophia. She's in the back. |
 |
| Sparklers! Olivia hid under the table because she was scared. |
 |
The next morning. One went home during the night :(
|
Special thanks to
Jon and Hilary for helping me at the last moment. Hilary was fabulous with the girls and Jon, Boston, and Andy escaped all the girls to play basketball. Also special thanks to Andy's parents who brought me lots of party supplies for Sophie's, Boston's, and Olivia's parties. Also thank you to
Aunt Emily who brought me craft supplies.
Next post....Boston's party.
Oh Christi, that turned out AWESOME!! I am with you, I LOVE the table!! I want a party like that for myself! :)
ReplyDeletei had a blast at the party... it was all too cute and no detail was forgotten about... you are a fantastic mother!!! i cant wait for next year!
ReplyDelete